(upbeat music) - I'm simply a midwife amongst midwives.
Makes me happier that I can say.
(upbeat music) (car honking) - There's been a few changes around set.
It's all feeling like a little bit snazzy and exciting.
We've got new studios, a new clinic.
It's a great new space with a stage for all those events.
(audience cheering) - Ladies and gentlemen.
- We've been out on the road a lot more.
We went out on location, myself and Ollie, who plays Matthew, and we had this very beautiful scene by Battersea Bridge.
- I love the river at New Year.
The first time I ever heard the bells ring I thought I'd never heard anything so alive.
- [Helen] It was all very gorgeous.
It's been lovely to get back with everybody and just to bond again as a company.
- It's just so nice to do those scenes where we're all in the clinic or those end of episode moments that are celebratory and we just all get to hang out and have a great, great time.
We're just great friends.
I love it.
(dramatic music) - [Jenny] It's always the most wonderful moment when a baby comes on set.
- It's a girl and she's gorgeous.
- You have this little new person.
Everybody's very gentle and then you get to hold them and it's just a delight.